Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OK, so i have always wanted to be an author. I have a couple stories in my head that i would like to write and have published. Both I believe would be great pieces of art. At least in my head they are masterpieces. I have a huge fear of writing my stories out in fear of it not being any good or that i don't know what I'm doing. I know I don't use grammar in the best way and i have a hard time keeping my thoughts together.

I know that once i get started that it will flow out of me like crazy, I have been holding this main story in my head for many years. I am also afraid that i wont know how to bring it to an end, or even get it started for that matter.

Well i am going to make it a practice of blogging to see if it helps me get into the habit of writing and maybe you guys can give me some advice and motivation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment