Friday, February 20, 2015

Personal Credo

My credo is focused on the law of attraction. I believe that through positive thinking I can achieve anything I want in my life. I try to look at the positive in everything. It is not always easy but I do try to keep an open mind and to believe that anything that happens in my life or the world around me has a purpose for the greater good. 

I have survived a lot of troubled times in my life and I have even gave up a few times, but getting through those obstacles in my life and making a better life for myself has shown me that I am very resilient and that I can bounce back from anything. I, at times, felt like my life was over. And a few times wished it was over. Looking back now I see that those obstacles where just stepping stones to get to where I am today.


I was introduced to "The Secret" several years ago and I gave it a shot. It wasn't my best effort and I must say that it isn't the easiest thing to get in the habit of doing. But today I find it much easier to focus more on the positive outlooks of life rather than the negative. I watch other people and I think, I wish they knew how much easier life can be when you just believe, and truly believe that life is so much better when you do believe. In what? Yourself!!! 

I hope this touches others and if you have any questions or comments, they are more than welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment